Advantages and common technical indicators of release film substrate
The release film substrate refers to a film that can be distinguished on the surface of the film. The release film substrate is not sticky or slightly sticky after contact with a specific material under limited conditions. The production process of the release film substrate is to coat the silicone release agent on the surface of the environmentally friendly PET, PE, OPP film, so that it can exhibit a very light and stable release for various organic pressure sensitive adhesives force.
The advantages of common release film substrates:
1. Good stability, the surface of the film substrate is smooth and clean, the color is stable, and there is no scratches
2. High level of cleanliness
3. The material is environmentally friendly, does not generate static electricity, and the material has good flexibility
4. Good release force stability
Common technical indicators of release film substrates mainly include coating uniformity, residual adhesion rate, flatness and high cleanliness.
1. Coating uniformity: The release film substrate should be coated evenly. In addition to choosing an appropriate solvent, controlling the concentration and viscosity of the coating agent and the volatilization time of the solvent, the coating equipment is also very important.
2. Residual adhesion rate: In addition to the silicone oil formula, coating conditions and substrate processing conditions, the technical services of the silicone oil factory are also very important. The residual adhesion rate refers to the force of the release film substrate after the first peeling and the second peeling. The data obtained after calculations mainly reflect the consequences of the curing of the silicone oil. The residual adhesion rate of UV curing silicone oil is usually 100%, and the residual adhesion rate of thermal curing silicone oil is 90%. If a supplier says that the residual adhesion rate of its release film is 100%, it does not exist in most cases.
3. Flatness: This is related to the coating equipment, and the deployment of silicone oil is also very important.
4. Cleanliness: The first is the clean dust removal device of the base film, and the second is the setting of the dust-free workshop.
5. Peel force at room temperature (Peel force at room temperature refers to the peel force data obtained through the scale test method at room temperature).
|0.10N/25mm||Peeling force below 10g||Light peel|
|0.20N/25mm||Peeling force below 20 grams||Medium stripping|
|0.35~0.45N/25mm||35~45g peel force||Heavy peeling|
|0.60~0.80N/25mm||60~80 grams of peeling force||Stripped|
|0.03~0.04N/25mm||3~4 grams of peeling force||Slightly peeled off|
|1.00N/25mm||Peeling force above 100 grams||Overweight peeling|